Lifegroup Discussion Questions
BE The Family, part 2
On Sunday morning, Steve’s main thought was that “There is no purity without Christ.”
Key Questions as you process:
- What is one idea from the message that really stood out to you? Why did this idea grab your attention?
- How would you describe the current state of your heart?
- What steps do you need to take to create a permanent culture of purity in your family?
- Read & Discuss the following: Ephesians 4:18-19, Psalm 119:9-10, 1 Samuel 16:7, Ezekiel 36:26
- What impurities have you allowed into your family? How have they affected your family?
- How have you experienced outward submission with inward rebellion in your family?
- What safeguards do you have in place to help you maintain purity in your life and in your family’s life?
- How could creating a permanent culture of purity change your life and the life of your family?
- What is one thing you can do this week to help your home pursue a permanent culture of purity?
Sunday’s message is below.